Thursday, January 5, 2012

Here We Go, Again

Well, well, well. Look who's come crawling back. It's been over a year; I look forward to seeing how much this little community has changed. A year since I've blogged and a year since I've fasted. Today is my first day for both. Another new year, another fresh start. I wonder how many times I'll do this. But it's never too late to start over.

All in all, the last year has been fairly good. I'm at pretty much the same place I was when I left. I've been reasonably healthy for the past six months. I've almost entirely stopped throwing up, which is pretty huge. But I haven't been able to go a single day without eating. It's 11pm now and I haven't eaten a single bite, but that doesn't mean I'm going to make it through today. I just need to fast; I can't tell you how much I miss it. And I think it's significant that for all the time I haven't blogged, I haven't been able to fast.

I cannot wait to reconnect with you beautiful girls. I have so so many emails to read and respond to, and I promise I will get to them all. But I have to go to sleep before I find myself wandering into the kitchen to ruin my whole day of hard work. Tomorrow will be a new day; I know I will need the inspiration that your words will give me.

Happy New Year's, girls. Let's make it count. <3

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your back hun. I always get worried over my girls if they haven't blogged for even two days!

    I'm glad to hear that you're not purging. It can really cause damage. Fasting is obviously a much better option.

    Let's all make this new start count. We can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back love. I remember following your blog about a week before you stopped blogging. It's always so nice when some decides to come back! <3

    I hopehopehope you'll be able to get better at fasting. I'm glad the past months have been good. I'm just happy, haha :)

    Stay strong love! You can SO do this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    Good luck with your fast, I'm sure you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back welcome back welcome back I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!

    I'm so proud of you for getting a hold over throwing up - it's always better without Mia, isn't it? Anyways, good luck on your fast. You know where to reach me if you need me <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god oh my god i thought you died eva i was so sad
    but now you're back, yay
    how much do you weigh now, eva?

    ReplyDelete