Thursday, March 12, 2009

Third Water Day

I've made it to day three successfully. Day two was exceptionally easy, which is hard to believe because day one was kind of excruciating. Plus I started my first day of Bread class. Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I'm going to culinary school. Crazy for an Ana girl, but I love cooking.

There's no better feeling of control than cooking some amazing dish or meal and not eating a single bite. And that is what I spent six hours doing yesterday! We made muffins, corn bread, wheat bread, multi-grain bread, baguettes, dinner rolls, zucchini bread, and two different types of pound cake. The amazing thing is that I didn’t even want it. I didn’t feel deprived. I’m definitely in the right sort of mood for fasting. It’s perfect.

And Jenna (of Resolve to Dissolve) has also started a 10 day fast. It’s great to have a buddy for support. It’s a lot easier when there’s someone there with you. I’m feeling so good about this fast, I’d be devastated if I let it get away from me.

Hopefully today will go as well as yesterday. And hopefully you all are doing well with your plans!

<3

5 comments:

  1. Hey Eva! I'm glad things are going well for you. I'm still hanging on. Keep me/us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no that's not crazy at all! I thought about going to culinary school myself but there are very few vegan ones. Anyways glad you are doing well! You are so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to fast with you! We're stronger together. Lets do it. Btw can you take a multivitamin pill everyday whilst water fasting? Love your blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think going to culinary school makes perfect sense. I know several chefs and theyseems to agree that working with food makes it less appealing as they are surrounded by it all day every day!

    Good luck with your fast stay strong.

    Ella xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-D I'm impressed with your self-control! It all sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete