Saturday, January 10, 2009

Juiced to the Third

I don't really have too much to report on today. I've been at home all morning, pretty much being lazy, but I did get some time to work. Since I've started school again I've been just barely making my daily quota. I really need to keep up.

I'm about to head over to a friend's house and then make my way to my boyfriend's. I really wanted to see him earlier, but I'm afraid if I go over too early he'll offer to feed me and I won't be able to say that I already ate. I wish I could just tell him. I wish I thought he would understand. Oh well, I'll just have to see less of him for the next twenty eight days.

In other news, day three of the fast is going fine. But the hardest part is coming up: hanging out with friends and sleeping over at boyfriend's house. I'm just thankful I have you lovely ladies on my side and that having to write everything down here keeps me strong.

Being a shut in really would make life easier.

I did some research on a salt water flush today. Every fasting site recommends doing an enema during a fast to help your body with the detoxification process, but a salt water flush is free. And after six days without any food, I should be able to handle it. Tomorrow is the day, I'll report on how it goes.

A quick update on Facebook! Kat and I are on there now. She's made a general Pro-Ana group and I've made a fasting group. Please please join us! Making an Alias on Facebook is quick and easy. I think it will be a fun way to get more support and keep ourselves motivated. Check my last entry for my facebook page. Pro-Ana groups have to be kept secret to avoid getting banned, so if you friend me, I'll then invite you to the group.

That's all for today, Folks. Hopefully I'll have more exciting news tomorrow.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely,
    Sorry I've been off the internet for a few days. Life is cuuhhrazy but I'm back!
    I'm soo glad you're doing a good job on the fast!! WAY TO GO!!! I'm doing well today...I only had diluted grape juice for breakfast. I try to do a different juice every day to keep it interesting. Yesterday was apple juice. xD

    I'll write more about my day on the blog. And I'll log on facebook today! ttyl, stay strong, think thin!!

    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete